Hey everyone! I am so elated that I finally get to share this with you as I have been keeping this blog to myself for quite some time. If you know me, you’ll know that I’m the worst at keeping secrets. I have been interested in photography since my early teens, and have had the honor of photographing the most beautiful people for the past several years under the guidance and direction of established photographers and videographers.
I took some time away from the cameras while I completed school, focusing on obtaining my associate counseling license. I can’t stay away for long though and am super excited to be behind the lens again.
Here are some randoms about me
- I’m an introvert who loves being around people
- I married my best friend this past April and could not have asked for a better man to spend my life with
- I’m the oldest of 14 children
- I love food but am the biggest fan of Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and Southern food (southern definitely deserves its own culture)
- I love lists and could not live without my planner
- I have traveled all over the east coast but NYC and NC will always have my heart
- I love hearing your story so drop me a line so we can chat!
Photo by the amazing Kelsey Nelson Photography.